Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Silly life of Stella

Stella loves to put on Josh's beanie. She puts it on kind of half sideways "gangster-like."
She was shaking her booty or "booty" as she says it. More video to come of this. It is really good.
Josh and I were downstairs working on the computer while Stella was playing upstairs. She came down to where we were and this is what she had done. I left my eyeliner out on the table where she could reach it, so she put some on herself.
She got it on both ears, very deep. I'm not really sure what she was thinking with that one.
Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, she didn't want to hold still to have the picture taken.

1 comment:

Gavin and Shawna said...

sometimes I wonder...is that what our bunchkins see that we do to ourselves with our makeup? Maybe mistaking it for a Q-tip?? I dunno- its josh's kid...haha!!
Love youguys