1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 5 people
From What to Expect When You are expecting.
So the ones that I am supposed to post are kind of gross unless you have the context, so I am cheating and doing the next three sentences.
"If you experience any of the symptoms listed in the box above, put a call in to your practitioner. If your symptoms are listed under "When to Get Emergency Medical Attention" (The part I was supposed to post) and your practitioner is not available, leave a message for him or her, and either call 911 or your local EMS or head straight to the nearest emergency room.
While waiting for help, lie down if you can, or rest in a chair with your feet up.
That was a very cheery part of the book. Sorry about that.
Now I tag Emily, Emilie, Shan, Mom, and Jenny.
No comments:
Post a Comment