Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tiny dancer


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com


Stella is totally into dancing right now and shakes her booty anytime she hears music. This is from a couple of weeks ago when she really started to get into it. I think in this video she was dancing to the music on one of the Bourne movies. We had to use our little camera so the clips are short, the image isn't super clear, and there is no sound, but it shows off one of the funniest dance moves ever. She has changed things up since then and has added a bunch of other moves, including somersaults. I will try to get some new footage and hopefully with sound soon. Oh, and when she starts to dance she says "Booty" cause Josh always tells her to shake her booty when she is getting into it.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Thats awesome. Charlie's dance is more like a march, I'm trying to teach him to get some arms into it. Someday...

mj said...

shake it, stella. niiiiiice moves!