oh my gosh! that is pretty hilarious! She's even rockin' out to the music! HA That made my day. Also, I love the music you added to your blog. I copied the idea. Love it:)
What the heck was that?!? It looked real... I'm going to need some explanation! By the way, you clearly did some new stuff, and it was fun to see. Without the webcam, this would be my lifeline with you all, so I'm glad you do it well. Good music, I agree... Love you more, Yomama
I noticed that the seatbelt light was flashing the whole time, tisk, tisk. I'm gonna start calling you Britney, you terrible mother, you! :) she's so cute rockin' out to the music. how did you actually DO the video, by the way?
Your background changes look great, I have no idea how you did the solidish orange. And the driving thing...Josh is totally holding her, even though you can barely even see him, but we loved watching it! Sorry if I ruined the secret. Did people really think you would leave her alone up there? Great camera work by mommy. We laughed the entire video!
9 comments:
oh my gosh! that is pretty hilarious! She's even rockin' out to the music! HA That made my day. Also, I love the music you added to your blog. I copied the idea. Love it:)
What the heck was that?!? It looked real... I'm going to need some explanation!
By the way, you clearly did some new stuff, and it was fun to see.
Without the webcam, this would be my lifeline with you all, so I'm glad you do it well. Good music, I agree...
Love you more, Yomama
WAAAAAAAY too cute...Stella was rockin' to the music. That was a future look at her driving as a teenager??!!
I noticed that the seatbelt light was flashing the whole time, tisk, tisk. I'm gonna start calling you Britney, you terrible mother, you! :) she's so cute rockin' out to the music. how did you actually DO the video, by the way?
hey, call me a dork, but how do you change your layout background to cute designs like that? I need to do more research into this blogging world...
Your background changes look great, I have no idea how you did the solidish orange. And the driving thing...Josh is totally holding her, even though you can barely even see him, but we loved watching it! Sorry if I ruined the secret. Did people really think you would leave her alone up there? Great camera work by mommy. We laughed the entire video!
That is great!
awesome ride! Ethan was rockin to the music watching it... thanks!
Hillarious! I loved it! I smiled the whole time.
Post a Comment