Thursday, October 25, 2007

The real story of Stella's drive

So here are a few pictures and an explanation of Stella's drive. We were in a parking lot in Orem by some stores. There weren't many cars around so we let Stella sit on Josh's lap to steer. She thought it was really fun and acted like she was really doing it. We only had our little camera so the clips had to be short and without sound. I added the music from OTM, but she really had been dancing to music as we rode around. The song matched up perfectly to her dancing, so it looks real. So we are still responsible parents, we just thought it was really funny.






2 comments:

Laura said...

Josh and AJ-

I was just blog hopping this evening and I ran across your blog. I thought that I would say hello. Your little girl is adorable!

Rondo Family said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! Good work you two:) Hope everything is going well for you guys. Talk to ya soon.