These are just more pics of our camping trip and the beautiful mountains.
The leaves on the trees were changing. Isn't that beautiful?

Stella loved being outside the whole time. She did have a some trouble maneuvering around on the rocks, tree roots, an pine cones, but she loved it. We even got visited by some animal (we couldn't figure out what it was. A weasel or something like that, but Josh couldn't see it to be able to tell. It had kind of low growl, sort of like a dog.) Plus there were lots of cute chipmunks. It was really nice and quiet and there was only one other family around. It was a lot of fun, and very relaxing. We just hope that the weather doesn't get any colder too fast so we can go again.
7 comments:
What a fun family activity. Stella I could see you running for the water. Your mother and father had a great time, you can tell. Joshua is handsome and AJ is radiant.
Beautiful leaves and mountains, I could almost smell the fresh mountain air from looking at your pictures.
Thanks for sharing them. I sent your family blog site to Hawaii to the Herr family, David and Julie. They viewed it and said they loved to see you. Stella won their hearts.
Love,
MOM
I miss you! Sorry Nate's a dork and insisted on the football game. :) I would have preferred camping. Stella must have been tired in that first picture - she's got your chin. :) Love you guys!
I love the camping pictures!!! I didn't think I would miss the mountains as much as I do. yikes.
I love your music list. Great choices.
Alright...so Chad and I had a fun night creating our music playlist and then I was showing him other sites w/ their choices. We were SHOCKED to see your lengthy playlist (not to mention some EXCELLENT picks). Didn't know you listened to Linkin Park soooo much...hmmmm....nice! Check ours out for laughs and giggles!! We had tooooo much fun and toooo much time on our hands after kids went to bed AND we reminisced the old days!!:)
We miss Stella. Well Lucy Misses Stella. They were the same size and good playmates. Hope things are going good for you guys up there. We are just starting the interviewing for school. Well let you know how things go.
wait...MINNESOTA???? Where have I been? And you're moving in the middle of winter? You're CRAZY!!! :) More details, please.
Isn't camping a blast? We just went this weekend. Camping with a little one is hard, but once you accept that everything is just going to go in their mouth, it's pretty easy.
Loralee
Post a Comment