What a lil' princess! I think it was especially cool that you have video footage from practically the moment she was born. This OTM slideshow is sure contagious!
We enjoyed looking at all of these new (and old :0 ) pics. They change so quickly. In that second video she reminds me of how David is starting to act. It made me laugh how you were both trying to figure out why she was getting fussy!
4 comments:
What a lil' princess! I think it was especially cool that you have video footage from practically the moment she was born. This OTM slideshow is sure contagious!
I can't believe that yawn!! She is a cutie! Love all the pix.
We enjoyed looking at all of these new (and old :0 ) pics. They change so quickly. In that second video she reminds me of how David is starting to act. It made me laugh how you were both trying to figure out why she was getting fussy!
Hey guys! Cute pics on here! This will be a great way to keep in touch! Arizona's great. . .so far
Post a Comment