Seeing is missing... You captured some perfect moments, and some scenes that I could relate to - that was fun. And I actually felt a little sad when I realized that more fun, sweet moments have happened since I left! But then of course, I was just glad to see the photos. Love, silly sappy Grandma Silly Yomama
Stella is a super smiler. She could make anyone's day with that charming face. I can tell that she's just as petite as Natalie was at that age; there are plenty of ways that you can worry when they're barely on the charts, but she seems healthy, happy, active and with cute roundness still too. Just feed her yummy high protein stuff--yogurt, tofu, bits of chicken or turkey, and don't let anyone give you a hard time. She does have a great grandma who was 4'11" and probably weighed around 100 lbs for much of her life (Patricia) and the rest of people in her gene pool aren't huge either. Love you guys, Em
5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I love that smile. So happy! It made my day. Thanks.
Way cute Age. Good thing you didn't show any of her grumpiness! :) Just teasin' she's even cute then.
I want to play with Stella! No teeth for her yet?
Seeing is missing...
You captured some perfect moments, and some scenes that I could relate to - that was fun. And I actually felt a little sad when I realized that more fun, sweet moments have happened since I left! But then of course, I was just glad to see the photos.
Love, silly sappy Grandma Silly
Yomama
Stella is a super smiler. She could make anyone's day with that charming face. I can tell that she's just as petite as Natalie was at that age; there are plenty of ways that you can worry when they're barely on the charts, but she seems healthy, happy, active and with cute roundness still too. Just feed her yummy high protein stuff--yogurt, tofu, bits of chicken or turkey, and don't let anyone give you a hard time. She does have a great grandma who was 4'11" and probably weighed around 100 lbs for much of her life (Patricia) and the rest of people in her gene pool aren't huge either. Love you guys, Em
Post a Comment