Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!



Here are some silly pictures of Stella and I after church (Josh had already changed his clothes and didn't want to be in the Easter picture). Doesn't her Easter dress look so cute!
Stella got to taste some of the strawberry pie that we had for dessert and you can see the remains on her face. (This picture was actually taken in Josh's attempt to get Stella's very funny poopy face. She ended up looking more distressed than like what was really happening.)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm starting to see more of Big JP in her, I think it's the hair color or something. Very cute. Happy Easter!

D/E G said...

Andrew's comments: Seeing the Easter pics--"Dat's AJ; I like AJ." His comment on Alisa and Stella at dinner--"Dat's Tella, she got hoot (hurt)."

Anonymous said...

Of course by now you have figured out this is not anonymous, but Grammie Staley. Stella has a good appetite wherever she is. She looks so very much like both of her parents. Very cute Easter dress on Stella and AJ.

Grammie Stella

Yomama said...

Mel and I finished her S.Ed and scrapbooking stuff, so we took a quick look... worth the time, I tell ya! However - Call me greedy, but hearing her on the phone and seeing her in her updated adorability ;-> just makes me want more... Savor the moments, darlins; it also makes me miss my littles.
Love you more than cookies!
Yomama

Yomama said...

Oh, and AJ, as the years pass, you are gonna love that one of you and Stella: sweet Easter baby and her hot babe of a mom! :-]

Yomama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yomama said...

My oh my you both are adorable and agree with all of the above.
♥Suzie