Don't worry Stella doesn't seem to be taking after her mom and dad in this area, she usually sucks her fists, not just her thumb. I just thought it was cute.
Stella fell asleep during our mother's group that we go to every week, so we let her cousin Sidney "hold" her for a minute. (Sidney is only a month older than Stella. Doesn't she have great hair. )

This is also at mother's group. Sam lives in one of the neighboring apartments. At one point he actually looked over at Stella and smiled and giggled a little. So cute!

Peyton (the little girl we babysit 3 times a week) was bored so we created a "train" as Josh called it for her to pull around. She thought it was pretty cool to get to pull Stella around and Stella seemed to go along with it just as well.

You can't see what Stella is looking at that is so interesting, but she loves to stand at the computer with daddy and help him study.
3 comments:
First, Sidney looks way more than one month older than Stella. What are they feeding her? Wasn't she born with all that hair? I thought it usually falls out. Cool that it didn't. I hope our baby's doesn't.
Second, I didn't realize that you had also named Stella after a skunk. (Yeah, we just watched "Over the Hedge" for the first time this weekend.) Poor girl is going to be confused. Hot girl in Italian Job or smelly animal. While I won't dispute that some day she might be a hot chica, right now I think it is safe to assume that she frequently resembles (though maybe only in smell) the latter of the two.
That yellow stuff is so innocent, not at all like the stink that comes later. Besides, skunks aren't that bad (they're classic--like Flower in Bambi). AJ, thanks for posting more pics. I've been waiting... :)
I don't know if I told ya'll, but Stella is actually going to dress as a skunk for Halloween. We got the idea from "Over the Hedge" which was the first movie she and we saw after she was born when she was only two weeks old.
And yes Sidney was born with all that hair. Her mom feeds her brownies to keep her nice and chubby. ;)
Post a Comment