Theese are all pictures we took when we were trying to get a good smile for the BYU homecoming baby pageant. We didn't end up entering her in the smile category, not because she doesn;t have the cutest smile, but because there was a mix up on when to turn in the pictures. Anyway, she didn't win in any of the categories- too many babies, not enough winners. But I still think she is pretty cute!

8 comments:
Dang cute baby.
Ben, you comment on every single post! If there's a comment on one of them, I can almost assume it's going to be you! But I like it. I think we should figure out a way to get internet for Shan...She needs to be in on this, maybe more than the rest of us because she's so far away...:(
Oh yeah, and she is a dang cute baby! (my last comment had nothing to do with the actual picture. Oops!)
Ditto on the dang cute baby!! Are we all partial or something? Don't faint, I should be in bed, but instead my children are making me smile (nothing new there) with their blogs... I wish I knew what a blog is, or why they are called blogs...
I especially love the updated nature of these postings. I can't believe Stella is strong enough to stand up at the computer! She'll be adding to the blog before we know it! ;-} And yes, Shan needs this... In more ways than you know.
I love you tons! - Yomama
I am happy that such a cute little baby is going to get all of these cute clothes from Natalie. I will have to see pics of Stella dressed in the little outfits because I'm so sentimental about these silly clothes. Funny to think there's only two girl grandbabies right now. (Okay so my girl is not a baby anymore, usually :})!
So AJ when Stella looked up after hearing the voice are you sure she didn't give you the look like "Man, that is the kind of guy I would like to marry." I can understand why she would smile after hearing the second voice though.
Anyhow you do have a cute baby, I will call mine a toddler so we don't have to compete on that...wouldn't want you to feel bad. :)
By the way, Hey Karla, I hope you are doing well, I do miss visiting your house and seeing all the CRAZY things you do, I'll visit you come Christmas.
Ryan, you're going to be in Bismarck for Christmas? We will be too, so we'll have to get anyone who is home together, have a party, take pictures, put them on the blog and make them feel INCREDIBLY jealous. Deal? :)
I like the way you think Alisa! It sounds like an excellent plan. I will say DEAL!
Thanks AJE for letting us use your blog as a place to hold a conversation. Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment