I just uploaded a bunch of pictures that were still on our camera and wanted to put some more cute ones up. The first one (as you can tell by how I look) is when stella was only a couple of days old. Her second cousin Sidney (the baby with the long red hair) came to visit with her mom and dad (Nathan and Telisha). Sidney is only a month and a half older than Stella but was born with ten times more hair, and has grown a lot faster.
Stella went on her first camping trip when she was only 2 weeks old. Our ward had a camp out and we decided to go, new baby and all. She did very well, I don't think she could tell that much difference than if she had been at home. Josh and I were excited to get to use our brand new tent for the first time.
A couple of days ago, Josh went in to check on Stella while she was taking a nap and she had contorted herself into this position. If you can't tell from the picture her head faces right, her chest and arms are straight up, and her hips, bum, and legs are twisted right. Pretty funny.

I usually put Stella in her little bouncer while I take a shower, etc. She has just started to interact with the little fish and things. On this day, she had moved so much that she was only half in the chair.

This is about a week ago after church, we propped Stella up on the couch so that we could eat lunch. She thought it was so fun and was so happy, so Josh took a couple pictures.
11 comments:
Seriously, you have the cutest baby! I love the pictures. It makes me want one just so I can put cute pictures of her on our blog. I guess that means it's time to get a fish! :)
Alisa, you are such a silly person. A fish can never fill the void you are feeling in your life by not having a baby. Just jump on the baby bandwagon and forget school. You know I am just playing. Do what you feel is right, but just remember, guppies can only bring more guppies. He he he.
And AJ, don't get too comfortable in your cute baby-ness. Just wait 'til ours comes. We'll see who wins the competition then. :) Now watch, ours comes out with a flat nose or something.
Love you guys.
Hey fish can do a pretty good void. Besides Alisa and Nathan don't have time for anything more in their lives. Besides, Stella loves th attention she gets from Alisa and Nathan. If they had their own kid, what would she do?
Hey be careful Ben we already know that yours has tons of hair, a big head, and a big belly. Good Luck :)
Luv yas
AJ, you should know that big heads, lots of hair and big bellies only make little babies cuter. Rather than detracting from, these features will only enhance the cuteness of our little one.
Stella, lest you get defensive, you definitely share the position at the top of the list of cute babies. When our baby comes, though, you will just have to share that postion. Okay?
Look, we'll all just have to deal with the fact that all these babies just born/being born soon will be the cutest, but there's one surety -- ALISA WILL BE THE FAVORITE AUNT. That will be engrained in them. Stella's already catching on. :)
OK, Ben if your baby comes out as cute as Stella, they can probably share the title. But we will have to wait and see about that flat nose thing.
By the way Alisa, Melanie wants the favorite aunt thing, too. You may have to fight for it.
I was just going to write and say how much Stella looks just like AJ at the same age (I was the favorite SISTER at that point in her life) ;). I ended up laughing pretty hard at all of your comments, so thanks. Just so you know, we've already proven that mine come out pretty cute, have great personalities and love ANY attention they get from their favorite aunts and uncles. I do feel bad for them because they may now lose their status as the only true and living best niece and nephews. At least they had their fun while it lasted! :) Oh, and Alisa, it might be more fun just to be the fave aunt for awhile. Babies are pretty exhausting and then they turn into kids who have minds of their own. Just think what cute little monsters you'll get to create.
By the way, Natalie says "such a cute little girl baby".
I am not sure what I am enjoying more the comments or the pictures. It just feels like I am back in Bismarck hanging out with the Coxes... Good times.
OK Aj is right alisa, i will fight to the death(go to the mattresses hehe you've got mail)but you might win with the favoite for stella but you do have an unfair advantage!!! muah i love you guys!!!♥
mel
OK Aj is right alisa, i will fight to the death(go to the mattresses hehe you've got mail)but you might win with the favoite for stella but you do have an unfair advantage!!! muah i love you guys!!!♥
mel
Post a Comment