
I took these one day while I w
as babysitting Sidney. They were both being so good that I decided to take some pictures of them. Sidney was a lot better at looking at the camera. Stella either was not very interested or just looked at me like "mom what are you holding, and why should I smile." Any way, they are pretty cute and we spend a lot of time together. About a half hour after this Sidney had an explosion out of her diaper and was mad from that point on (until her mom came, then she was smiley and happy again) and Stella got tired and grumpy. I am sure I looked pretty funny trying to hold and console two infants. I eventually had to call for backup and had Josh come home from studying early.
6 comments:
Hi jJ. is tella. Translation: Wow, AJ, Stella looks just like you did as a baby! :)
I have to say that I heartily second the motion. She definitely had your cute round little face and your eyes too. Sorry Josh, this one is just AJ's. Maybe she look more like you later, but right now she is her momma's little twin.
On second thought, Josh she has your nose.
Wow! Some fun new pictures, AJ! Who wouldn't be charmed by that lil skunk? She is really starting to show some of her personality in her pics, but not as much as on the phone... ;-} I have to agree with Em and Ben, she is AJ's little mirror image, except the turned up nose (although AJ's had more of that look before hers got broken :<) Anyway, I can't wait until next week, to see everybody's update!!! Love you all,
Yomama
Ben, Josh never looks at the blog. You probably don't need to talk to him on it. :)
Sidney is an adorable little cousin. We are so glad that Stella has learned to smile.
Post a Comment