Monday, September 06, 2010

Struggling

So I have been debating/contemplating/deciding with myself for the last long while what I want this blog to be. Do I want it to be our online photo album for friends and family? Do I want to attempt to do more creative writing (a major stretch for me to make it interesting enough for anyone else to read) and be more of a "blogger"? I haven't been able to decide, and frankly haven't had much motivation for the last few months (obviously)  to do much that wasn't a necessity. I have been feeling a little more ready to start tackling extras the last few days or so (I actually planned a weeks menu and did the grocery shopping for it in the first time in who knows how long!), so we'll see. Maybe I'll get my blogging groove back. In the mean time enjoy this silly picture from a few months ago of me and the older two playing with the photo booth on Daddy's new laptop.

7 comments:

Ch said...

Josh finally got his laptop.. Yeah! # 3 keeps you busy with important day to day work. No worries.... we will just have to visit you in AZ, very soon.

Emily Leue said...

oh that stella...we love/miss you guys! hope you come visit when joseph/kristi have their baby??

Adam and Jess said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have Bryce here. I totally understand how you feel about blogging, it's a love/hate relationship for me because families really want to see what we're up to, but I'm not very funny or a good writer.

We aren't even trying for #3 yet and I get nervous about what you're saying. It took me much longer to adjust to Pax (#2) than it did with Gage. It's so much easier when they start sleeping through the night. Maybe the next time we visit our family in AZ we'll be able to meet you and your kiddos.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

andrea this picture is so cute it makes my day! you are such a fun mom!

D/E G said...

I think you're doing great w/ what you're juggling--blog posts can be a sometimes thing and we'll be fine. :)

Shannon said...

Oh I hear you on the whole motivation thing. Somehow everything else takes precedence and mostly I don't care. I just feel badly that family (who the blog was intended for initially) hardly knows what's going on with us. If you get the groove back let me know where to find it okay?

Nancy said...

Quite a shock how the addition of a third child changes your ability to stay on top of everything. Suddenly you don't have enough hands and arms, the laundry per day triples, and your energy level disappears. No one could have prepared me, nor would I have believed them anyway. The idea of peanut butter sandwiches 3 meals per day sounds wonderful. So, at least take advantage of those nursing hours and read plenty of good books. You'll never have THAT kind of time again in your life!