19 Weeks- and it's a.............. BOY!!! Stella and James are super excited for a baby brother, not that it mattered to them what it is rather that it is another play thing
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I cannot believe how big your kids are. They grow so fast. What took you to Arizona? I am so out of the loop. What a beautiful family you have!
I've been playing catch up on your blog....first, congratulations! second, how fun to be in AZ with the others, and third, Stella as a witch for Halloween is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!
You make such cute kids - congrats on another sweet baby! My parents live just down the road from the Scottsdale Mayo Clinic. In fact we are here right now. Is that quite a commute for Josh? It seems like Alisa said you lived down in Gilbert or Chandler? I like all of your catch-up pictures and I'm excited to see your next little one.
FINALLY! :) Good job Josh! heh heh At first I thought AJ was the one posting, but the comments didn't sound like her. So funny. I want to comment on every picture, but suffice it to say I freakin' miss you guys!
AWESOME JOB, Joshie poo! When you update, you really update! Ditto on what Alisa said. ;-] It looks like a team effort, and I LOVE what you've done! (I'm enjoying the music in the background too... but I think that's been there a while, yes?) Lots of great pictures, and just enough info to fill the gaps. Thank you for all of this new stuff - it really is like being there. Can't wait 'til we are... BIG hugs, Yomama
yeah!!! We wish you guys were our siblings, cuz all our kids would have a buddy with you guys. We miss you too!! Sorry I can't babysit so you could get some sleep AJ!
wow I am all caught up :) Congratulations on the move and the baby. AZ sounds like it all fell into place and I am sure you are looking forward to another boy in your family.
Andrea! Hooray! I'm so happy for you! You are such an amazing mom! I didn't even know you were pregnant and so happy for you for another wonderful boy!
16 comments:
Congratulations!! Another boy! how exciting!
you are such a fun mommy AJ!!
I can't believe how many of you are in AZ now! That is so much fun!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I cannot believe how big your kids are. They grow so fast. What took you to Arizona? I am so out of the loop. What a beautiful family you have!
I've been playing catch up on your blog....first, congratulations! second, how fun to be in AZ with the others, and third, Stella as a witch for Halloween is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!
when are you due, AJ? you need a baby ticker. :)
You make such cute kids - congrats on another sweet baby! My parents live just down the road from the Scottsdale Mayo Clinic. In fact we are here right now. Is that quite a commute for Josh? It seems like Alisa said you lived down in Gilbert or Chandler? I like all of your catch-up pictures and I'm excited to see your next little one.
OH YEA!!!!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! How fun. I'm so excited for you. :) Wow. Good luck with 3! I'm so nervous to make that step. :)
FINALLY! :) Good job Josh! heh heh At first I thought AJ was the one posting, but the comments didn't sound like her. So funny. I want to comment on every picture, but suffice it to say I freakin' miss you guys!
AWESOME JOB, Joshie poo! When you update, you really update! Ditto on what Alisa said. ;-] It looks like a team effort, and I LOVE what you've done! (I'm enjoying the music in the background too... but I think that's been there a while, yes?) Lots of great pictures, and just enough info to fill the gaps. Thank you for all of this new stuff - it really is like being there. Can't wait 'til we are...
BIG hugs,
Yomama
HAPPY EASTER to a wonderful family. I love you all very much. I am grateful to have you closer to visit and in a warmer climate. :)
yeah!!! We wish you guys were our siblings, cuz all our kids would have a buddy with you guys. We miss you too!! Sorry I can't babysit so you could get some sleep AJ!
wow I am all caught up :) Congratulations on the move and the baby. AZ sounds like it all fell into place and I am sure you are looking forward to another boy in your family.
What an update! How fun that you are in Arizona now...makes me ALMOST miss living there. :) Where are you guys living now? Congrats on Baby #3!
Yay!!! That is so fun! WE are totally going opposite on our kids! Good luck, when are you due? Im due at the end of september.
yeah!! so exciting! congrats! we haven't checked your blog in a while- it is fun to see your cute family!
congrats!
Andrea! Hooray! I'm so happy for you! You are such an amazing mom! I didn't even know you were pregnant and so happy for you for another wonderful boy!
So are you getting nervous yet?! I can't believe you've only got another month to go! Where are your preggo pictures?! :)
Post a Comment