Okay, so I guess I could rattle off a bunch of excuses as to why I never post anything on this sad blog anymore, but basically I just haven't felt the desire to bother. I know super lame. I just don't feel creative or inspired I guess. But anyway, just as an update I guess I should post something. And maybe, I'll add pictures here one of these days to spice it up.
Anyway, so yeah I am less than a month (hopefully) away from having this little boy. Part of me actually feels like this pregnancy has gone way too fast (like, I am not sure if we are ready for a third demanding child yet. This baby had better be more mild, or I may go crazy.) But I am feeling super sore and ready for this little boy to stop squishing all my internal organs. I can feel any tiny movement that he makes, and most of his movements are not so tiny. It has amazed me with all three of these kiddos that I can look down and actually see a foot (or elbow or shoulder, or whatever body part it is) bulging out on my side. I honestly haven't taken any "belly" pictures yet this pregnancy, but I guess I need to just to document it. I actually think my belly is smaller than the last time, but any pictures I have seen of me I feel huger all over. Maybe it is because it is so HOT here in Arizona that I have had to wear less clothing, so less covering of the huge-o pregnantness. Either way, we are super excited for this new baby and once again are struggling with a name. I have two or three that I really like and Josh has one or two, but of course we don't really agree. Hopefully baby doesn't come early so we keep deciding before he comes.
Stella and James are as crazy and funny as ever. They are getting more and more independent and are mostly good kids. They both are whiny and cranky fairly often, and throw their little tantrums if they don't get what they want. James is very "two" and wants to do everything himself ("I do it!") or do everything that Stella does. He is actually pretty independent (sounds just like his big sister and his daddy :)) and can even brush his teeth by himself (without toothpaste) since we found a stool that is actually high enough for my kids to reach the bathroom counter. He is also a great helper when he wants to be and cleans up and even helps put the dishes away from the dishwasher. He talks constantly at home and loves to be silly and ham it up, but when we are in public around other people he barely talks and when he does, it is usually mumbling. He is definitely more inhibited than his big sister. Stella still loves to be the center of attention and loves constant social interaction. She is constantly asking to play with cousins or go somewhere. She loves that she is getting bigger and talks constantly about all the things she is going to do when she gets bigger. She has a really funny way of saying it though. She thinks that "used to" means in the future, so she says things like "I used to use that make-up when I get bigger." Its really funny and I have tried to help her understand that she "will" do things.
I will really try to get pictures on here too in the next couple of days, but we'll see how that goes.
5 comments:
I feel this way about bloging all the time...I don't feel like I have anything interesting for people to read, but my MIL likes weekly reports, so I write for her, even if it is mundaine to me.
I am not due for another 20 weeks, but I am so done being pregnant too. I am with you with the worry of a 3rd, so it is good it isn't hear yet:) I hope all goes well with the birth and everything.
I love it when you can blog.
You do so many things well, so what about blogging. I am routing for this new baby, that might be mellow?
Yay, AJ! We read your entries, even if we see you often. It's a good form of record keeping! Keep it up!
Pictures or not, thanks for the cute update on, well all of you really; you would think I would know more of the stuff about Stell and Jamesie, but hey, it's been a while, and kids change so fast!
I'm looking forward to more personal updating... and those pictures!
Sure love y'all,
Yomama
I love the new background, a cool blue. I feel cooler already in this heat wave we are having.
Post a Comment