Monday, November 02, 2009

Family pictures

We just got our yearly family pictures taken this morning and of course my kids are just too stinkin' cute and made me want to spend too much money to buy all of the adorable pictures of them. They wouldn't sit still very well and James did not want to be forced to pose after only about five or ten minutes. But check out this cute one I pulled from the website. Its just low resolution so its obviously not the final. Let me know if there is any interest to see the other proofs and I'll pass on the website info.

And by the way, this pose was prompted, but they put themselves like this.

Okay and here are a couple more. (I wasn't satisfied with just one :))
I know I am biased, but come on. Could they be any cuter?


And I have tons to post about but no more time right now. Stay tuned for their super cute Halloween costumes.

12 comments:

Nancy said...

I dragged Nelson away from the television to see these photos. I can hardly believe how much you Cox kids have kids that look just like their Cox parent. It will be interesting to see the Packard genes begin to show up over time. (Of course I don't know what Josh looked like when he was little. Maybe they resemble Packards as well.) Thanks for posting the photos!
Nancy

Alisa F. said...

Yes please send me the link! :)

And yes, they are SO stinkin' cute!

Yomama said...

Link PLEASE! (Of course...) You did find a great photographer; are you planning to post a family shot?
You said it well - so in Jacob's words (from the B of M), What can I say more? ;-}
So much love,
Yomama

Ashley DeMille said...

cute pictures! I can't believe how long Stella's hair is. She is such a pretty little girl

Shannon said...

Cute! Where did you go? I NEED to get one year old pics done and don't want something BORING. Let's see the link!

Ch said...

These pictures could win a contest! They won our hearts here in Salt Lake City...

Ch said...

Can I also have the link.....to the photographer

Emilie said...

ummm, yes, DANG Cute! we need to see the link as well :) It looks like they cooperated...seriously, what did you bribe them with. I need tips :)

AJ said...

Stella was pretty cooperative, but James actually didn't really want to hold still. We just lucked out with a good photographer who was really good about snapping the pictures really fast while they were holding still. They do both pose really well, but only for about 10-15 seconds at a time. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Christmas Card!!

Jenny said...

No, they couldn't be any cuter!!!

Dave and Loralee said...

SUPER CUTE!!! your kids are seriously adorable! congrats on the move to AZ-hope you have fun in your new home!
loralee