Thursday, September 17, 2009

James' birthday!

I know his birthday was months ago. But I thought I would post these for anyone who cared to see them. :) Sorry the videos are so dark it was a gloomy, rainy day!















9 comments:

Yomama said...

thank you for photograhping/taping the video so thouroughly.(sp?)
it makes it really fun to watch!
:)

--mel

Ch said...

My goodness! So many pictures all in one week.
We are just beginning to catch up to all the posts.

Love you,
Mother Staley

Kael and Katy said...

Andrea, your kids are so cute! It's so fun to be able to peek into you lives every now and then :) Hope everything's well with you, have a good night!! -Katy

Dave and Loralee said...

welcome back to blogging :) and of course, your kids are still soooooo adorable and funny-I love all the things you catch them doing with your pictures. I never seem to catch my kids in the act of "funniness."
just wanted to let you know I sent an email to you guys-just keep an eye out in case it ends up in your junk mail!

D/E G said...

I'm laughing that you gave him practically the entire cake! Go wild James and the hair gel! :)

AnnCP said...

AJ - thanks for posting all these updates! It is fun to see your kids again - they have grown and are as cute as ever!

telisha said...

yeah, you're alive. Fun to see some new pictures. We are the ones starting to slack with the blogging though now....but always good to see you guys. love ya!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Andrea! i just found you! I loved looking at your blog and catching up with your life! I miss you and can't believe how big your family is getting! Sure love you! Check out our blog too: camitaylorw8.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

He got that WHOLE cake! Lucky boy!!! CUte cute kids! :) And parents!