Our silly little puppy. He always has something in his mouth. He even does it now while he is walking around. He thinks it is hilarious.
I know his feet aren't showing, so we can't prove it, but he was seriously holding himself up. Josh put him on the shower rod and let go and he held himself for a while. Pretty good for a little guy! He was super strong (this was at almost 9 months) and even stronger now.
I went into Stella's bedroom and found her lounging like this. She is so silly.
Our little homeless child. What can I say, she dressed herself. I had just bought this jacket (its for next year, that's why it is so big), and she loves to wear those shoes (they light up!) even though they are HUGE on her.
It got even better. She couldn't find the mates for the gloves. Did you notice her shoes are on backwards too? I told you she was silly!
Our silly little puppy. He always has something in his mouth. He even does it now while he is walking around. He thinks it is hilarious.
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the updated photos!! I really thought you had gotten a puppy at first :-) Shocker...And we are SOOOOO excited to see both kiddos and meet James for the 1st time (now that he's almost one!) Only 4.5 more days!!!
Very strong James-Grandpa and I are impressed. Love seeing my cute children....
Only 4 more days until we see you....YEAH
Holy crap - he held himself up?!?! That's awesome! And those are WAY cute pictures. Can't wait for more and more and more!
Post a Comment