I decided to post lots of smaller posts instead of trying to do them all in one. Enjoy!

We were busy trying to get stuff done and James was only wanting to be held, so we strapped him into the snugli. I love their faces in this picture. What silly, silly boys.

I like to put the gate up while I am showering to keep the kids close by. Stella hates to be locked in an always tries to find ways to escape (She doesn't as much anymore. She realized it was futile after this.) She tried crawling underneath, but, obviously, got stuck.

Happy Valentine's day to us. Josh got a whole bunch of balloons for our anniversary/V-day (There is actually one that just barely stopped floating. Those were good balloons.) The kids loved them. James would just crawl around with one tied to his belt loops.

Silly kids! They love playing together and just make each other laugh (most of the time, Stella does get too pushy and rowdy sometimes). And no, James' doesn't have a princess hat, it's Stella's.

I took this to show off Stella's cute hair-do that I did. I am horrible at doing hair and am not a good french braider, so this was big for me.
1 comment:
I have to comment on your french braid! Way to go AJ!!!! I'm impressed not only that you did it, but that it looks super cute and that you did it on a 2 YEAR OLD!
Post a Comment