Friday, March 06, 2009

I know, I know

I know I have been a major slacker in posting. But I am working on it and I have some super cute pictures to post, so stay tuned!

11 comments:

Ch said...

We sure miss seeing our family in Minnesota.... we love you!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

ITs a good thing there is a big family event every so often or we'd never see nor hear from you!!!!!!!!!! But we love you guys!!

Ashley DeMille said...

That quote you have on the title of your blog is my very favorite quote ever the one about having a child is letting your heart walk outside your body... anyways. It is my favorite and I think it is sooooo true.

The Hiller Family said...

Come on AJ!! Blog already...
We get excited when you blog!
Stella is funny, I think that's why!

Shannon said...

I'm a slacker too. I can't wait to see what you've be hiding from us!

Shannon said...

Great quotes, by the way! I can't look, it's too awesome!!!

telisha said...

AJ-
Hey we were just thinking about you because of all the flooding that we have been hearing about in Minn and N.Dakota and are hoping that you and your family aren't close to the river. Let us know if you are OK, we sure love you guys and hope that all is well with you and the kiddles.
Telisha

Jordan and Ariana said...

You guys better start blogging lickety split!

AnnCP said...

That has been over a MONTH ago!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Stay tuned for what??For my funeral?? I will have croaked before we get another post out of y'all!! Common girlfriend...you can do it!!

Ch said...

Take a cute picture of your family on Sunday... I love to see JAMES in his Sunday clothes and Stella's cute curls with his pretty dress. AND of course handsome Josh and beautiful AJ. Cannot wait to ssee you at Joseph's wedding.

Nathan and Telisha want to see some pictures of your family. I saw their family and PJ and his wife at Jacob and Lauren's baby blessing. Their children are adorable. PJ's wife is expecting--Yeah!