They almost don't even need explanations, they stand alone as two of the cutest kids out there! Oh yeah, and their parents are in there too. You guys are great, sure love ya!
Some of these pics don't need explanations; they speak for themselves! :) You have sweet kids! Thanks for sharing October and November--it's hard to get caught up, huh!
7 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!! I cannot believe how much James looks like josh's baby pics....those pics are priceless! Thanks for the pic update!!
You have the cutest kids. Ever. That may change in my mind in 125 days. We'll see. :D
Also, when I first looked at that picture of Mel sleeping with Stella, I thought it was ME and wondered when it was. Freaky.
I also love the attempts to get all 4 of you in the same frame.
Love you guys!
I loved seeing cute James on the couch. He is a scarey lion. I must say he looks like Joshua, I love that.
Stella is a good cheerleader. Very cute pic of AJ and James.
Stella could sleep anywhere as long as she had someone she loved near by.
Mother Staley
Sweeeeet Pictures!
They almost don't even need explanations, they stand alone as two of the cutest kids out there! Oh yeah, and their parents are in there too. You guys are great, sure love ya!
Some of these pics don't need explanations; they speak for themselves! :) You have sweet kids! Thanks for sharing October and November--it's hard to get caught up, huh!
what great pictures of your adorable kids! gavin had that exact same lion costume for halloween 2 years ago.
Post a Comment