James and Josh showing off a cool trick. Remember Stella doing this same thing?
A beautiful September day. It was actually on my mom's birthday. Could they seriously be any cuter?
James is so cute and so sweet. Horrible picture of me though. Sorry about that.
She found a good perch with the toys on the changing table shelf.
This is unfortunately too common. Luckily he doesn't mind too much.
10 comments:
Have a Happy Thanksgiving you 4!! Enjoy your cousins and Shannon's family. Hope you can come up to Utah some day in the future!!
Love the pictures. I totally remember Stella doing the standing on the hand thing. And that last picture is pretty classic. Hope you are well.
Great pictures! I was waiting for them!!! You have great kids, congrats!
Love those sweet monkeys... Have a wonderful time with the Adamzes and Frakeses! We'll miss you, but are glad you're together to give thanks!
smoochies, Yomama
Good to be back in your lil' world!! Hope things are well for your clan:-)
I love that Stella sits on him!
Oh...how do I miss them so much already?!?!?! I can't believe how perfect these representations are of those two. I love it! Tell them to stop growing until I see them again, k? Love you guys!
I love the picture of Stella on James' tush. I actually like having someone sit there so maybe he doesn't mind. auntie D
ummmm...we miss u...we need updates...are you still alive up there???
I like the new background! Looks good! :)
Post a Comment