What I learned While...
Such a fun snippet of your life - Stella snuggling James' ear in one and pulling it in another; dress-ups and dress-downs; Why do we all live so far apart??? Oh, yeah, because real life dictates where we live, not our dreams... Love you all, Yomama
Cute! I love that last one... Stella will always be there! He will get very used to it and probably already has!!
So cute I love the picture when they are sleeping together. They are both so cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such a fun snippet of your life - Stella snuggling James' ear in one and pulling it in another; dress-ups and dress-downs; Why do we all live so far apart??? Oh, yeah, because real life dictates where we live, not our dreams...
Love you all, Yomama
Cute! I love that last one... Stella will always be there! He will get very used to it and probably already has!!
So cute I love the picture when they are sleeping together. They are both so cute!
Post a Comment