
This was a quick heavy storm back one day in July. I was taking the picture to show what was happening in the cemetery. There were people there for the burial, then right after they got there, it started to pour! It crazy and a little funny to see all the people dash to their cars and drive away as quickly as they could. What I was trying to get a picture of was the casket still up on its risers just sitting there in the pouring rain with no one around. They hadn't even had time to lower it before they had to run away! I was too slow getting the picture and instead got the cemetery worker's truck in the way.

This was literally less than 10 minutes later. Crazy huh. If only everyone had waited a little while to do it all they would have been fine. That just shows how fast moving our prairie storms can be!

Cute James in his way too often spot in the swing.

Oh well at least he loves the fish on his swing and bouncer.

Stella looking like a big girl with her braids and cute Hawaiian dress. And yes that is a key that she has in her mouth. I know she's kind of a weirdo. And she is of course watching a movie.

Our little town has "Good Neighbor Days" for three days in late July. They had a parade and fireworks the first night. Stella and her buddy Justin loved the fireworks, but were a little scared of them.

Isn't that adorable? Justin sat by Stella to help her not be scared, but then he was scared too.

It was actually a very good show, especially for a small town. Plus we got to watch from really close to where they were shooting them off. It was really loud! I covered James' ears for the whole thing.

Sitting up like a big boy.

James loves playing with daddy and smiling and talking to us. It is sooooo cute!

Such a little guy trying so hard to be so big. Its so cute. He stands up and pushes his chest out, pushes his arms back and shows off how big and strong he is.

He is the sweetest, happiest little guy, but so serious in this picture.

Yep she got into my makeup again. She is such a girly girl she just loves that stuff.

Playing on the exercise ball. Isn't he so strong?
9 comments:
AJ, your kids are so cute! And I can't believe how grown up Stella is.
SO CUTE! :) That's all. I already talked to you anyway, so I probably didn't need to post...
Stella is cute in braided hair. James is working his way into our hearts. I love to see Joshua spending so much time with James in talking to him and sleeping together.
Stella seems to be getting used to another family member in your home.
Love you all very much,
Mom Staley
Looks like Jaxon has some competition for Stella!!! James looks so much like Stella. He is really cute
OoO! I love little James!!!! I think he looks like a mini-josh.
I've tried to leave comments a couple of different times and it wouldn't let me...:( I think I was going to say that Stella looks so grown up and always has these boy friends who want to hang out w/ her--is this going to be a pattern? :) James is a sweet handsome baby--when can I MEET him? Loves!
I'm sure you get this all the time but James is the spitting boy-image of Stella as a newborn! I can't believe Stella is 2. Are you coming out west anytime soon?
The crib bumpers are from Pottery Barn Kids. I got them at a shower last summer, so I'm not sure if they still carry that line, but they might have something similar.
Cuter and cuter - and I mean all of you. aunty D
Post a Comment