A few pictures from James' blessing day. Because of a combination of people sleeping and the Coxes having to leave right after lunch, we didn't get a ton of pictures from the blessing day, but we got a few. Don't I have the cutest kids!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW - now James look A LOT like Josh as a baby....
Being with your family in that wonderful small branch in Ford Station at a school house was a memory I will treasure. Watching Joshua bless his first son makes me even tear up even now with those wonderful priesthood men. AJ the proud mother who works hard every day with her two children watching on. Bappa and Grandma Cox, Mel and Suzie were there also. It was a wonderful Sunday. We know what it took to get there that Sunday morning :).....
Aside from the obvious wonderful elements of James' big day(I love the his bright-eyed flying picture, but asleep in Suzie's arms is pretty precious too; in his outfit on the blue blanket is a classic), I will remember Stella climbing in the car with us and saying "Bye bye!" with no qualms about going... and then crying when it wasn't happening. I want Aunt Suzie's Sleepover to happen soon! We'll take any parents that want to come too... I miss you all, and I've seen you all this summer! What to do...sigh. Much love, Yomama
5 comments:
WOW - now James look A LOT like Josh as a baby....
Because of a combination of people sleeping...hah ya that was me
sorry guys
you know
youth conference=lack of sleep
:D
mel
Being with your family in that wonderful small branch in Ford Station at a school house was a memory I will treasure.
Watching Joshua bless his first son makes me even tear up even now with those wonderful priesthood men.
AJ the proud mother who works hard every day with her two children watching on. Bappa and Grandma Cox, Mel and Suzie were there also. It was a wonderful Sunday. We know what it took to get there that Sunday morning :).....
Love,
Grammy Staley
Aside from the obvious wonderful elements of James' big day(I love the his bright-eyed flying picture, but asleep in Suzie's arms is pretty precious too; in his outfit on the blue blanket is a classic), I will remember Stella climbing in the car with us and saying "Bye bye!" with no qualms about going... and then crying when it wasn't happening. I want Aunt Suzie's Sleepover to happen soon! We'll take any parents that want to come too... I miss you all, and I've seen you all this summer! What to do...sigh.
Much love,
Yomama
So glad you had some family on a special day!
aunt ann
Post a Comment