Sunday, July 27, 2008

Flying a kite!




This is very old, but I thought it was a cute memory, so I am posting it anyway. The day my mom and sister left after James was born we had a very pleasant afternoon. We just relaxed and played outside. Josh and Stella flew our kite at the school behind our house and James and I relaxed on the grass (until the ants and bugs started attacking us).

2 comments:

Ch said...

James is growing up and the days keep zipping by. In no time at all Stella will used to having James there and would not have it any other way.

I wish I had the cute mad pictures that I saw of Logan when Keiran came along-he was seriously worried about the time his parents spent on that NEW BABY!! He was angry and trying to get everyone's attention in any way he could. Look at them now... that is what will happen for you also.

Love,
MOM, Cheryl

July 27, 2008 11:05 PM

Alisa F. said...

How fun! That is a good memory to have. Sure love you guys.