
Free MySpace slideshows, photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
So we were obviously not good about taking pictures his second week of life. What can I say, my mom was gone by then, Josh was being mom and dad to Stella and doing everything around the house. I was sleeping and nursing a new baby and helping around the house by the end of the week when I was feeling better and Josh was tired.
4 comments:
Got the cutest baby announcement in the mail today and WOW...I think I have a nephew named JAMES!!! Hee Hee...but yes it was super cute! Too creative...
I so loved being with James and Stella and Josh and AJ. It will be a very fond memory to see Josh blessing baby James with all the men from that small branch. Josh I do not want your head to swell so I will just thanks for being a strong father in Zion. Your cute wife is part of your success because you are married for time and eternity.
Stella crying when I left touched my heart. She is a loving little girl, even though right now she has way too much energy... James is a wonderful baby boy. Very handsome and is growing so very fast. He is longer and more weight than at birth. He is a good baby. I loved seeing the fire flies at night, the nights where you can still see the stars and feel a calm in the night air. You are blessed by a small branch. You have a wonderful bishop and his wife is wonderful also.
What could you wish for more at this time in your life. You have a small beautiful home, a lovely backyard, two children and each other...:)
Such a cute baby boy!! First pictures I've seen of him since we were moving and life was crazy. He seriously looks just like Josh. To be honest, that profile picture of AJ holding him, looks a lot like Denise's profile to me. Hope all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment