
Stella loves anything mechanical or involving tools. Any time we pull out the tools to do any kind of fix it work, she is right there trying to help and to play with the tools. She loved watching Josh change the oil and even got some of the wrenches stuck in the car. (don't worry, I got them back out, they were only a little stuck.)
5 comments:
Sweet little Stella, out to break the stereotypes... the top picture, with its unique lighting and setting, looks like it should be entered in some kind of contest - something in USA Weekend, maybe? Love 'em... Love you all! See you soon - Yomama
Yeah, Stella just get in there and help your Daddy.
Since I have been back in Utah, I have spent countless hours with Grandpa Lundskog at first in the garage doing car work and now with my husband Ed. He is awesome to work with. I love working in the garage on our cars. Get dirty, but it nice to know how those cars work.
I started with oil changes, changing tires. Viscosity talks with my Dad.
Looking at shocks, brakes, tearing a door apart to get the lock working right. My handsome husband did he spark plugs, with his hands in the snow, he is my hero!! Stella will know what her Daddy does with his time. I love my father and husband so much more now because I know what it takes. Jacob has done some work on my car to get some experience. Maybe Stella will be mechanic at home or in her career!
That's awesome that she likes to help out her daddy. I love her little squat in the 2nd picture.
It's very cute that she wants to be part of the action and use those tools. We wish we could celebrate that 2nd b-day in person! You'll have to post something about the partay afterward! And maybe the blessing too??
My little girl is much better with car care than her brothers or her husband so there you go! It isn't necessary to be male. Wish I could see you all. auntie D
Post a Comment