Friday, June 06, 2008

Welcome to Baby James Heber!!!

Welcome to Baby James Heber!!! He was born at 10:57 am on 6/6/08. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. He is so cute and loves Mommy who is healthy and happy to be done. AJ is still in the hospital but this is for all those anxious people waiting to hear.
The first picture is of AJ during. The Second is just after James came out. I'd say she did pretty darn good without an epidural. Then there's me and Bubba and last but not least, "Big Sister" Stella who smothered little brother with kisses at first site, completely disregarding Dad and Mom. It was so cute. She held him and didn't want to let go her little buddy. Everything is great and we are so happy to welcome this new addition to our family. Thanks to everyone and good luck for those who haven't completed theirs yet.

19 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! No epidural... I'm impressed! You look great and I'm gald he's here and healthy!

Yomama said...

What can I say that isn't obvious? We are proud of all of you, and thrilled... He's yours, one hundred percent. And you're all incredibly photogenic! We love you, gorgeous Packards!
Yomama

Ch said...

AJ and JOSH great job. What a handsome little guy. Stella is so happy to have a buddy to play with.
Grandpa and Grammy Staley are soooo happy for you. We love all four of you very much. Take care of yourself AJ and relax. Joshua the proud dad, perfect timing for Father's day. Josh you are a good dad. You are awesome both of you.

Rondo Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! You guys have a little baby! That's so awesome. Congrats. Way to go AJ! And no epidural... hats off to you. He is so adorable. One things for sure, you guys make cute babies. Congrats again:)

Jordan and Ariana said...

This is the cutest thing ever!! Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see Jax holding his little brother!

Paige said...

Congrats on the handsome little guy! I'm glad everything went well & everybody's healthy!

Lant Family said...

WOW--I was surprised to see you had him after your last post when you were like we aren't having him soon. Good job on the no epidural, I thought you would do it after your experience with Stella. I am glad to hear that things went so good. Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

De and I just had to add our congratulations! He's a beauty!

Debbie said...

CONGRATS you guys! AJ- I can't believe you did that without an epidural!!! Was that by choice?? Way impressed. Love you guys!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

Congratulations,
He is very cute. It is fun to see little Stella is loving her little brother so much.

Alycia said...

Congratulations!! He is So sweet! Tyson's sister had a little girl the same day:) Good luck with everything!

rachel said...

Congrats on a very handsome little baby boy! I hope all is well and that you are able to get some rest.

AnnCP said...

He is beautiful! You guys have a great mold!

a. ann

Lynn said...

I can't help smiling at the thought of Stella ignoring the two of you while she 'mothers' her brother. aunty D

Porters said...

congrats!!! wow a mom of 2!! that is really neat and we are really excited for you. First get lots of rest, then keep us posted. :)

Joyce said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute!!!
I am very happy for you. Very glad that everything went well and everyone is good, happy and healthy.
Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

We're slow taking a peek at your new little addition, but the sentiments are the same: Congratulations!
From our whole family

Ch said...

I would L-O-V-E to see current pictures of baby James, I know he is changing weekly. Also pictures of the family-Josh, AJ and Stella.
I know life is busy. It rushes by so quickly... so let us see your cute family.

MOM Staley

Amelia said...

A little belated, but YEA! Way to go AJ! He is so cute and definitely looks like a Packard. We are so happy for you!