So this is not exactly a favorite picture for me, but it is the latest one we have of me prego. It is actually from a couple of weeks ago when I was about 38 weeks. I have been meaning to take a newer one to show the difference since the baby has dropped lower (which he did a week after this picture). I 'm not really any bigger now (thank goodness, how big could I get!) just waiting for when this little guy decides to make his appearance. Oh, and please if you comment, lie and tell me how I don't look like I am having twins like my neighbor said a couple weeks ago.
13 comments:
You look so pretty standing by your tulips. People think they know all and can say anything when you're pregnant. I think I looked bigger when preg. w/ D, but I'm not there--I'm sure you feel big no matter what.
you look fabulous! pregnant never looked so good on anyone! love the scene you are standing in too. hope these last miserable days go by quickly for you!
You look fantastic. You look so skinny :) I bet you can't wait. Does Stella have a clue?
Heck - you like like you are having triplets! Forget the twins!
Hang in there, it all will come to a rushing end - soon!
a. ann
People like us pay good money to try to look as good as you do in this picture! :) We'll be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Love, Kat & De
P.S. Stella is such a cutie!
hurry and take a new one before he decides to come! Or you may be taking one while in labor and that might not be your fav! You do look great and not pregnant with twins... rude neighbor (send your all your extra zucchini)!
I was thinking more along the lines of "Wow, you look great for being 9 months pregnant! Looks like you could go a few more weeks :)" ha ha, I have to play mind tricks with myself starting at 37 weeks. Really, you do look good. Jealous of your cute house and yard. Hope Fred comes soon :)
Big or not, you are glowing like beautiful pregnant women should. I agree that people should not think they can say anything to a pregnant woman, especially one at 9 months! Just ignore stupid people. Good luck with the labor and delivery fun!
Okay, you probably don't need more people telling you that you look good and I already have, so I won't. :) But I'm thinking it. And it's almost over! Yay for you! :)
You are so close! I'm so excited for you to have a boy! Hey, at least you don't get as big as Lori did! I think she tops them all. Hope that helps!
AJ, you look awesome. I stopped listening to people's comments after I was about 7 months pregnant. They can say some seriously insensitive things. I told my mom I was going to start carrying around duct tape with me so I could tape people's mouths closed when they said something stupid. :) Not a bad idea, eh? :)
The other day I was walking with my mom and this like 80 year old man stopped me to say, "didn't you hear you shouldn't eat at those all you can eat buffets?" If he wasn't 80 I would have socked him. In all honesty though you look great (i really like that dress). Any day now huh?!
You look so cute! I am excited to see a picture of little fred as emilie named him! Your dress is so pretty where did you get it?
Post a Comment