Friday, June 06, 2008

Great Lungs!!!



After arriving at the hospital at 7:30 am, James came into the world at 10:57 am and did some good crying. YEAH, he's finally here and we are sooooo happy!!

20 comments:

Emilie said...

That is a healthy sound! He is adorable. Welcome Sweet Baby James :) And AJ, it looks like you had the baby 2 hours before, not 2 minutes. Seriously, you look good. Congrats!

Yomama said...

James Heber Packard. Wow. Great name, great family to come into, little heavenly bundle! Emilie's greeting's perfect - oughta be a song ;-} But welcome, from the whole big family! And as Josh said, blessings to you who are still cookin'...
Congratulations and more love than a blog can hold,
Yomama

Ch said...

Little James. We now have two James grandsons.. a good name-from two great grandfathers. We love you Stella and AJ and Josh.

Lindsey said...

He is so precious! I think his face actually looks a lot like Stella's. Congrats you guys!

D/E G said...

Everyone looks great and we're so happy he's here. Wow, AJ, you did it just as we'd been talking about--excellent job! Thank you for letting us see these precious moments when he gets to meet his parents. It was so cute how he opened his eyes when he heard Dad's voice, and just kept wanting to open those eyes to see Mom in spite of the bright lights. He's so tiny and red and perfect. Stella is going to be a great sister. We love you guys!

Melissa said...

congrats, you guys! thanks for sharing precious first moments--what a sweet li'l cry! aj, we wish you a speedy recovery and hope you all can find time for sleep. love from texas, leif, mel, and gavin

Lynn said...

Oh, I am sooo glad for you!!!! I can't wait to meet him and to see you guys again. I miss you. Seeing pictures makes me ache to sneak a hug. aunty D

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. I can't believe you just had your second, it seems like only yesterday you were pregnant with Stella. Congrats again!

Dave and Loralee said...

YAY!! Congrats-he looks so cute so far :) I love that picture of him and Stella. And no epidural? YOU ROCK!

Sally said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to know that everything went well for you. Was the no epidural thing your choice? If so, you're WAY more brave than me!

The Hiller Family said...

Hurray! He's here! Congratualtions!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for letting us peek into those moments! My kids watched in awe and got very excited and keep asking when our turn is. How very special!!!

Rob and Marseille said...

You were only at the hospital 3 1/2 hrs before he was born??? Impressive that you waited just the perfect amount of time. Congratulations

Gavin and Shawna said...

What a miracle...every time I hear those littles cry I just think what a miracle the whole process is. I don't think a cuter bunch could have come to a sweeter mommy and a more proud daddy. We love you guys and are so excited. Lets make sure we don't meet James when he's already 1 year old!!

Selfieprotection said...

what a cute Family. You look grat AJ, and I glad it was fast with no epidural. Good Luck!

Christine Harding said...

What sweet little moments those first cries are! I'm so glad to hear that your little one has arrived safely! Congratulations, and well done, AJ! Best of luck and may you have a speedy recovery!

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!!

megan said...

I am so impressed with you, Andrea! Congratulations on your growing family. He's a beautiful baby.

Anonymous said...

Any updated pics????

Ch said...

Hey, AJ write me an email and tell me how you got the book review you have on your site. I need the idea for the Relief Society book review that I am in charge of.
I do it every other month.

Thanks,
MOM, Joshua's mother and your second mother.