On one of our nice days in the last month (it has been pretty up and down), Josh and Stella had a great time washing the van themselves. Stella looked so cute in her little overalls that I got a little carried away. She is just so dang cute!

Definitely her favorite part.



She got a little bored when she couldn't help with some of the washing, so she checked out the rocks and things in the pavement.
11 comments:
She is so cute and so big!!! everyday bigger. I am so glad to see your pics... I would probably got crazy taking them with a girl like Stella.
I hope everything is ok with you and you're feeling good with the pregnancy. Love you tons and lots of greetings from the other side of the world!
p.s. I don't know what SPAM is, but they were great pics also!
She IS so cute. Those overalls are great. The SPAM factory sounded like a blast, if only SPAM wasn't really so gross. :)
Emmi
OH, she's so big! I think it makes her look older to have her hair in a pony tail. Give her a big huge Stella bella lula luna hug from me! :)
Fun new pictures. I love overalls! Good for you for starting potty training! I am not even going to think about it for a couple more months. Did you guys get a new car?
I like your new background!
Xander is wearing bibs today, I love them on kiddies too! I think they are way comfy, but frumpy on big people. Anyway, cute shots of her. And I like the new updated look.
Stella is a busy girl with lots of cute energy. We are so looking forward to seeing and meeting your new baby boy due in less than 32 days. Josh called and "yes" Ed and I can be there the first weekend in July if you choose to bless the baby. I will have to drive up in my car as Ed is flying to Omaha for a school reunion and to see Sara and Dave and family. I will drive up the Tuesday or Wednesday before that Sunday.
OR, we can wait until the first Sunday in August. You pick the time and Ed will get a flight to Rochester or wherever we fly into and I will drive so that we have a car.
Love,
MOM Staley
If I come early I can take Stella around to play outside or shopping and can cook a few nice meals for ya'll. I love you and miss the time with your family.YEAH it is almost good weather again and not too hot.
She looks grown-up and sweet in her bibs and pony tail! We're glad your weather is letting you out in barefeet finally.
love the overalls! she is such a cutie. oh yeah, and your SPAM trip looked fun, and you look great prego!
Look's like that Baby #2 is coming anyday now Hope all goes well.Good luck!
Your baby is coming so soon! I am very excited for you guys. Stella is getting so big. I just love how much hair she has. She looks like a fun little girl.
Post a Comment