Sunday, May 25, 2008

New camera = lots of Random pictures

I just got a new camera for Mother's Day, so we have been taking more pictures lately to test it out.
Stella's new cheesy face. (this picture is enhanced, I was trying out the new software too. She isn't this colorful in real life)
Our first tulip in our yard. We were very excited when they started to bloom.
Stella checking out the flowers. She is actually really good about not touching them.
A nice blue sky (finally) while playing outside.
Stella perching on one of our fire pit chairs.
Looking cute on the swing set. It is a little old and rusty, but its just right for Stella.

2 comments:

Alisa F. said...

I like getting lots of comments, and hope you do too because I'm going to comment on every single one! I like the one at the top - the enhanced one - that's funky!

Yomama said...

SWEET outdoor pictures, and your picture quality is splendid! So is your yard... Makin' memories in a little town in Minnesota. :-}
Hugs, Yomama