Monday, May 26, 2008

Some updates.

I don't have a lot to update on. Baby isn't here yet obviously, so we are just counting down the days and being patient. I really feel like there is a lot to fill our days with, so I am not too anxious. Mostly I am just tired and ready to be done being pregnant. I don't know if I am dilated yet, but I will definitely find out at my appointment on Wednesday. Baby has dropped noticeably lower in the last few days but other than that, no major changes. We will definitely update as things happen.These are just a couple of random cute pics of Stella from recently. She loves to sort through and check out the cute clothes for the baby. She holds them up and says "cute" and sometimes tries to put them on.
This is just a great cheesy face of Stella's. I don't remember why she wasn't wearing any clothes, but she thought it was great fun to try on Josh's tie. What a silly girl.

9 comments:

Alisa F. said...

What a cheese. :)

Melissa said...

wow! you're almost done! is it fun having little boy clothes in the house? stella is such a cutie! oh, and your tulips and garden plot look great! now I just wish there was a pic of 9-month-prego aj so I could make you feel better by saying what a hot mama you are! :) hang in there these last few days! can't wait to meet the new little guy!

Lant Family said...

Cute new pictures. Your garden looks great! Stella has so much hair. She is so cute. She looks so grown up. I can't believe you are almost done with your pregnancy. Good Luck

Ch said...

AJ I hope that the end of your pregnancy of this new little boy is a little easier. Wow, you could come early?
We are praying for your family.
Cute pictures of Stella on the swing and love your garden.

MOM

Yomama said...

See you soon!!! And that makes me HAPPY!!!
Love-a-love ya, Yomama

Shannon said...

Wow, your countdown is into single digits! We'll see when he decides to make his grand entrance. Good luck with these last few days. Stella is hilarious, what a cheeser.

Jenny said...

Good luck with everything. Hopefully baby comes soon so you can...um...rest? hmmmm Stella is so big. I can't believe how much she has grown. What a cutie pie.

Ashley DeMille said...

Stella looks so ready to be a big sister. She's not the baby that I last saw her as.

Rondo Family said...

I cannot believe that you have less than a week to go! Jealous!!! Keep us posted:)