We decided last minute to take a trip to my parent's house in Bismarck to surprise my mom for Mother's Day weekend. It was a lot of fun, but we didn't take that many meaningful pictures.

Melanie was checking out my camera and taking some random pictures while we were at a graduation open house for some of the kids in the ward in Bismarck. These are the centerpieces that were on the table, and Mel and I thought they looked kind of cool. I know, random, but oh well.

We love having movies in the car! Not only did it keep Stella mostly entertained on the 8 hour drive, but it keeps other passengers entertained as well! As you can see, Ratatoille was entertaining everyone on our way home and while running errands.

Stella's newest friend in Bismarck. Stella loves dogs and puppies, so of course she was thrilled to get to play with Suzie's dog Abi. She was constantly checking to see if she was outside the deck door and loved to run around in the yard with her. She also loved to feed Abi the treats when she did tricks.

Begging for food?
3 comments:
First of all, that's such a funny picture in the car - so typical of our family huh? Mom isn't really watching and everyone else is glued. :) By the way, what was going on in the movie? Mel, Suzie and Dad are all frowning! And I like Stella's fake smile (in the pic with Abi) "cheese!"
hah
I didnt think you would actually post those random centerpiece ones
:P
hah
Well thanks for it
AHh your blog is cute Aj. I love your pictures
mel
Love, love, LOVED it! Thanks again for making the trip! BTW, I have a cute one of Stella and Abi too, plus a funny video of Stella running all over the house...
Love you all,
Yomama
Post a Comment