Monday, April 07, 2008

New Church Advertising Campaign

Since I didn't want to have to post all of the videos on my blog, I just posted the one. Apparently though, since this is a Youtube video, it doesn't only link it to the videos I was wanting. I didn't check it after I posted it, and my mom told me that there are some anti-mormon videos linked along with the Truth Restored ones. So I apologize if anyone came upon those instead of the ones I was trying to show. I obviously wasn't trying to promote anti-mormon information. Instead I have linked all of the videos so you can see them: Issiah, Oscar, Don, Betty, and Jennifer (the one on my page). Then check out the mormon.org website to see some other good ones.



I just saw this on a family website and thought I would share it. It is part of a new advertising campaign that the Church has started. Apparently the test markets are in Vegas, Independence, Albany, and Syracuse and have been doing well. after this video there should be links to some of the others. I think there are four. I thought they were very touching and very inspiring. Check out the Church's website to see more about the "Truth Restored" campaign.

2 comments:

Ch said...

I love the new work the church is trying to do to educate and let people know what comforting doctrine we believe in, the Savior's words.

Thanks for sharing that, I was wondering from a newspaper article how to find the things they were talking about.

Love,
MOM Staley

Rondo Family said...

aj you are too cute:) thanks for sharing those touching clips. my mom just got the baby blessing pattern from jo-annes (sp?) fabric store. sorry that's all i know. I don't know the name of the brand or anything else. if you go to my moms blog you can ask her. hope everything is going well for you:)