Friday, March 21, 2008

My ever expanding belly

Alisa has been asking to see my huge belly for a while now, so I finally had Josh take some pictures. I am at about 28 weeks in this picture, and much bigger at this point than I was with Stella. Its not a great shot, but I hope it suffices.

5 comments:

D/E G said...

You look great! It's fun to look at your list of possibilities--long list, but I understand. What is the story with the Ty/stuff/?

Jed and Leona said...

don't worry about being bigger than you were with stella. we always get bigger the more children we have...yAY! you look great though!

Alisa F. said...

YAY!!!! YAY!!! Finally! You look really good! And so you know which names I voted for: Asher (only kind of), Grant, Samuel, James (LOVE IT! I want that name, but Nate hates it...), Bennett (call him Ben?), Michael (classic), and Ace. I had a hard time narrowing it down. You have good taste in names! :) Though I will tell you I really don't like Ken or Anthony or Thomas. The others I'm kind of impartial. And I think I was the first one to vote for Grant and Michael huh?

Annie said...

Oh! You look great! And I love your name list, all are good picks.

Rondo Family said...

You were smaller than that for your first... jealous. You totally look cute!