Cute Stella before church in her very cute Easter dress (and before her hair was messed up). We would have taken these outside in the nice Spring weather, but unfortunately it has been snowing here for the last two days. Thats also why Stella had to wear tights and a long sleeve shirt with her dress. Our Spring will come eventually.



Checking out her Easter basket (right after a nap, hence the crazy hair).
8 comments:
love that first pic! you look great prego too!
Oh you were right! She's so pretty!
Her hair just keeps getting longer and thicker. She looks so cute in that outfit!
AJ your little stella is so adorable! Congrats on your next little one. We have a little boy and they are fun. I hope everything is going well.
Lisa and Danny Stanworth
Man that girl just never gets any less cuter! Not that anyone was expecting her to. Cute dress!
Oh how fun! I can't wait until we have our little guy so we can really celebrate the holidays:) Kids just make everything so much more exciting.
Stella is adorable in her Easter dress. I sure look forward to seeing her and the new baby in July, we will be coming to Ed's school reunion and will probably come up to see you. I will tell you more later.
Love,
MOM
I don't think spring is ever coming! It sure isn't here yet, but this is Canada!
Post a Comment