
The front yard and front view of our little house.

The garage included. (And Stella trying to escape down the road.)

The back and backyard.

All our cool backyard stuff. We have a swingset (besides the old school that is right behind us), a playhouse (which we will probably paint once it gets warmer), a garden spot, and a fire pit.

Our snow covered fire pit.

I asked Stella to smile and this is the face I got. She was tired and I think getting cold.

What a big help! She wanted to help Josh shovel the piles of snow.

Whenever we go out, she tries to run away down the road. "I'm free, I'm free!"

I was going to take a picture of Stella sitting on the bench in the backyard, but as you can see, she fell before I could. She wasn't too happy about getting a face full of snow. Can you see how deep it is? Its even deeper now.

I can't move, its too deep, Mom. We went in the house after this picture. We still have tons of snow, although it has gotten warmer. Today it was even a balmy 32 degrees. Beats 32 below.
1 comment:
Brr, that looks cold! What a cute little house though! How fun!
Post a Comment