
Helooo!


Before we got everything put away into the kitchen cupboards, Stella thought it was a pretty cool place to chill.

This is just a random cute one of Aunts Suzie and Mel singing with Stella the first time they came to visit. It also shows her new wall color.
2 comments:
She looks so big/old! I want to cry....
Besides that, I really like your house! That's weird to think about - you have a house.
And you still didn't put belly pictures and you said you would. Liar. ;)
Cute house. It looks like you have a fun yard. As soon as all your snow melts you guys will have a blast outside. Stelly looks so grown up. She has so much hair. Lucy loves to run to the road when we go outside also. I don't know how many time I have to explain to her that we don't run in the road!
Post a Comment