Anyway, here goes the virtual tour. These were all taken in the week (yes, it was a full week) before all of our boxes of stuff got here.
This is part of the utility part of the basement. Used for storage, we will probably put in more shelves, but for now it is piled with the miscellaneous stuff.
This is the other end of the room where the laundry stuff is. All the utility stuff is to the right of the picture.
The little alcove in the basement- computer area and stuff.
Our bedroom in the basement- it is kind of weird the way they finished it, but it is the biggest bedroom. It is bigger in real life, not a very good picture.
On the stairs.
One side of the living room before we painted it and got different curtains (Josh especially, didn't love the blue lace. Go figure.) It is now kind of a beigey white. We'll take more pictures once it looks nicer.
Our lovely blue front door and looking into the "harlot room."
The window seat in the "harlot room" (otherwise known as the guest bedroom. Josh calls it that because of the red velvet, beaded curtains.) looking out at the cemetery. Yeah, we live right across the street from the entrance to the cemetery. My little sister even said you can read some of the headstones from our house.
Pushing the stroller into the kitchen- more pictures of that coming. It was a big mess when we took these.
This is Stella's little room where we camped the first few nights. I thought the blue was too boyish, so we painted it a light green since then.So we didn't get everything, and sorry the pictures aren't that great. But we really like our little house and like our little town. It is nice and quiet and the people in this area are pretty friendly. We haven't gotten out much due to car issues and how cold it has been, but we like everything so far.
13 comments:
Great pics Age! I've been wondering what your house looked like :) Is Mr. Ace man going to share a room with Stella? By the way, Stella's hair is getting long! Wow! If her hair grows like yours, you'll have to cut it like twice a year -- I'm so jealous. Also, your music ROCKS! I'm going to have to figure out a way to make it play at work. I listened to Nick Lachey like twice. And no, I'm not 14. :)
Also, I listened to Drowning by Backstreet Boys and I remember what you were talking about. Holy cow! How could I forget that! :)
Are you guys settled in yet? Boxes still? And you have to get photos of the kitchen....Nice place guys!!!
Hey guys-
You have been on my mind a bunch lately. Hang in there...we love you! AJ- take care that belly. Josh-you are an awesome daddy and provider... your next adventurous chapter has begun, huh?!!!
loves-
Shawn
Hah I liked how you called me your "little sister" :D. I also love your valentines playlist but since it is sunday I will listen to it a different time.
I love you!
♥Mel
Slowly but surely your house becomes your home. Great Dad, Josh. AJ, I am excited that you will be having a boy... that is so awesome, one girl and one boy. You have come so far, now you are moved, have your own home and are through with some of your schooling up to the bachelors stage. Take care and Happy 4th anniversary in about two weeks, valentines day. You cannot forget Josh. :*)
Love,
MOM
So you guys moved? I had no idea! Is it to Rochester? I was trying to figure it out. That sounds more exciting then Arizona. . .and COLD!
Yay, you have a house and stuff to put in it and we get to see it. It looks nice and cozy. I had the same question as Alis, where will little JP Jr sleep? Do you think Stella will share a room well? I doubt her cousin Mr I-don't-like-to-go-to-sleep would! I too like your playlists, good choice of songs. I'm half tempted to jump on the playlist bandwagon.
Hey, um...I want to see your belly. I got to see it the whole way through last time and I'm missing out this time and I think pregnant bellies are cute, so take a picture please! :)
where did you move to?
I, too, would like to know where you have moved to.
congratulations on the baby and the house!! how exciting! can't wait for more pictures of the put together house. good luck with everything!
Don't you just LOVE paint? I have almost repainted every room in our house. It's a decently inexpensive way to make it really your own. Love it. And ya... where did you guys move to?? Hope everything's going well with the pregnancy.
XOXO, Debs
Post a Comment