Friday, February 01, 2008

Dusting the Desk

Stella climbed under the desk to help dust it before we took it apart to move it. What a good helper.


2 comments:

Daniel said...

Hey Josh,

It was good to talk to you this morning. Your house looks awesome and your daughter is way cute. I hope you are the one doing all the painting! I still think you should have left up the lacy curtains and the drapes in the "harlot room". haha, talk to you later.

Dan

Ch said...

Hello Josh and AJ:

Happy VALENTINES DAY!! and Happy 4th anniversary.

Give a huge hug to Stella and let her know that her Grammie Staley loves her.

We tried to send a hallmark e-card, but I guess you do not get those.
Even though you are out in that country that has weather below zero, we think and pray for you often. We miss you and hope to see you soon.

Love,
MOM