I know I have posted a ton, but I have been wanting to post this one for a while. This is one of many that Josh's wonderful cousin Angela took for us at Christmas time. Stella posed this all herself, then waited very willingly to have her picture taken. This was just after she had been very fidgety during the last group picture.Also, a little plug for Angela. She is starting to do more photography professionally and they live in North Salt Lake right now. I will happily pass on her info to anyone in the area that is looking for a good photographer. She is really great and fun to work with.
12 comments:
I'll take that info I have been looking for a fun photographer for my kids. my email is westcampers@netzero.com if you don't want to post it on the blog. Thanks.
This is a very cute picture. I also like your house and yard, though I'm excited to see you enjoying it more when it's not hiding in gray and white weather. Alisa's right, you know--Where's the mommy bump hiding? I can't say much since I don't post myself as I'm usually behind the camera.
keep the posts coming!!!! I love it!
How fun! Your own little house. It is really cute. And "Stella the poser" is a cutie as always.
she is soo adorable, definitely a natural.
Angela does a great job at photos of children. Stella I hope you are doing lots of good things for your mother. We miss you.
Grammie Staley
We heart Stella. And we can't wait to see her little brother! Do you know any good photographers in Utah?
Instead of taking time to comment on all the posts, I will just send a kiss to my peanut - she has way too much figured out already! I love that I have actually seen the house -Good job, AJ - your blog is lookin' fine! Love you all, Yomama/Grandma Silly
I'm a friend of Emilie's (you posted on my blog once). I'm from Decorah, IA and we would go to Rochester ALL THE TIME. Have you been to Silver Lake to see the hundreds of geese yet? There is also a yummy Mexican restaurant near there called Fiesta Mexicana...
AJ: I heard that you and Stella were in a car accident a month ago. Your car was very damaged, but you and Stella were alright and the driver of the other car. I am so grateful.
Take care. You are now about 30 weeks along in your preganancy? Love you all.
MOM
stella is such a beauty queen! congrats on the upcoming baby. when are you due?
What a doll. And I'm sure Ang will appreciate the plug. :) You're so cute AJ. So, wow... Minnesota! That explains all the snow! I think it would be so fun to be in a small little town... like going back to the good ol' days. :) Hope you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment