Friday, January 25, 2008

Yes, we are having another one!

So honestly with my last post I wasn't trying to hint that I was pregnant, but since that is what people read into it, I guess it works. I was planning on posting these pictures now anyway. Stella is going to be a big sister! I am actually 20 Weeks along now and feeling pretty good. This little guy is quite the kicker and squirmer already just like Stella was. We are very excited and know that we will be very busy, but will love every minute of it. We of course don't have a name picked out yet (Stella's wasn't chosen until she was born) and probably won't for a while. We are pretty picky and indecisive, so we'll see how that goes. The due date is June 9, so this time I get to be done before the hot summer (hopefully that means no major swollen ankles, legs, and feet!).

This is the original "gummy bear" shot as the ultrasound nurse called it at our first appointment at 8 weeks. Isn't he cute?


This is his first very embarrassing shot telling us that yes indeed he is a boy. This was actually at my early 16 week (it was actually more like 15 1/2 weeks). The doctor couldn't get the heart monitor thingy to work, so we got to have an ultrasound instead. He gave us a very good shot (as you can tell) that he was a boy. We got to announce that we are pregnant, and that it is a boy when we told everyone at Christmas.

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! We were so excited to find out that Stella is going to be a big sister! We just love little boys too. Watch out - they spray you! We were really bummed that we didn't get to see you on New Year's Eve. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Hope all is well in Minnesota!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations. How exciting to have a boy. Now you have 1 of each. Do you think Stella understands that you are having a baby? Good for you beating the heat. I agree that I will NEVER have another baby in August. To much swollen everything.

rachel said...

Congrats! That is such great news Andrea. I hope that you are feeling good during your pregnancy.

Amy said...

Congrats! I have to ask--are you living in Rochester, MN??? I grew up just an hour away from there in LaCrosse, WI! Rochester is where our Stake Center is...and maybe it's yours now too?? I hope you love it--harsh winter and all. :)

Lori and Matt said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

The Hiller Family said...

Hurray! A boy! Good for you! Boys are fantastic! He will love Stella! We miss you guys!

Chrysalis said...

June 9 huh? That is a fantastic day to be due. My birthday. Congratulations!

Yomama said...

Even though I knew the news ;}, it was fun to see it here. I like your updated look, too. When are you going to do ours? (And thanks in advance for your redecorating services - you are using your degree in ways you never imagined, I bet...) Love you more, Yomama

Melissa said...

congrats, you guys! I knew it was comin'... :) boys are fun too. melissa & leif

AnnCP said...

Proud of your accomplishments!
a.ann

Porters said...

yeah!! That is so great and congrats! We will be looking for updates and pictures of your belly:) and for when baby packard comes. :)

Dave and Loralee said...

YAY FOR BABIES! We're so glad you made a man child (as Dave would call it). We'll work on that the next time around. What's the recipe for those? We only know the girl recipe :) But we think we make 'em pretty good!
love you guys! can't wait to hear about the move and stuff!
loralee

Annie said...

Now that we have baby pics we just need pictures of the new place!

Debbie said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! I'm so excited for you. What fun, what fun. Jim can only HOPE that our second will be a boy (when we have a second, that is!) :)
Love ya! Debs

Alycia said...

Congratulations Guys!!! It will be fun to have a boy:) I think you should hold out until June 11th - that's my birthday!!