Thursday, January 17, 2008

We are finally back online!

It is really late, and I have stayed up checking everyone's much missed blogs. So, I am too tired to post right now. We do have internet again after our big move, and we are safely and soundly in our new home. I promise there will be much blogging coming very soon. We have tons to post on. So keep checking back, lots of updates and stories will be coming as fast as I have time to post between all of the crazy unpacking and Stella watching that I am in the middle of around here. For now, sleep well and dream of large women.....

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

I am totally in the dark? Where are you and you moved? Where have I been? Did you guys buy a house? I will stay tuned for more details.

AnnCP said...

so a large woman - does that mean a large pregnant woman?

The Hiller Family said...

I'll be checking! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Nice way of spreading the news...

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations! I don't think large is the right word! I'm excited to see another Packard creation! I just heard the confirmation from my mom! When is the date?

Alisa F. said...

Was that really what you meant AJ, or were you just quoting "The Princess Bride?" Did that get read into too deeply at first? Well, it's out now! :) Ha ha