Friday, December 14, 2007

Stella gets her bangs cut.

This was Stella's first official haircut. It was only her bangs, and not very much, but I saved it.


7 comments:

Marcus and Jenny said...

I'm so impressed that she sat still for her cut! I had to wait until Samantha was asleep to get her bangs! Way to go Stella.

Yomama said...

did she stay calm cause you gave her her binky??
hehe

Love,
mel

maryirene said...

she is still so beautiful!! miss you guys. merry christmas.

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Hey AJ your little Stella is so cute. I found your blog off of someone from our old ward. Hope everything is going well. Merry Christmas

Ch said...

We miss all 3 oops 4 of you. Hope Rochester enjoys you. Grandpa L is having his 80th birthday in 12 days.

Love you,
MOM

The Hiller Family said...

Update us on the Rochester move! We want to know... you have this blog for something!

Lant Family said...

So you want to mail that hair out to Lucy? I will glue it on top of her head so she doesn't look like a boy. Check my blog in 5 years for the Lucy's first Haircut entry.