Friday, June 01, 2007

Look at Stella's to understand these.

AJ needs:

1. "AJ Needs Smelling Salts"

2. "AJ's Drinking Problem or AJ Needs AA."

3. "AJ needs to join his brothers in combat...."

4. "AJ needs Better Sponsors... "

5. "Vh1 needs AJ..."

So not very many for mine, and some kind of a stretch...

8 comments:

AJ said...

So reading these again, they probably aren't as funny to other people.Try it with your own names and it makes it more funny.

Shannon said...

Hilarious! Once I read it all I was wanting more...now I'm going to do a search and see what happens. I'll let you know what I come up with. At first I thought you were just coming up with titles to the pictures, like you look drunk or something...anyway, good work.

D/E G said...

These are pretty funny. Obviously, there are now tons of people doing this because the main captions I found when searching for "Emily needs" were other people's blogs posting what they had found when doing this. I wanted to look up my kids' names, but I haven't had a chance yet.

Alisa Frakes said...

Em, your kids' Google things are REALLY funny. Chris's are the best (put Christopher). This is a fun game for sure!

Ariana said...

Aj-thanks for commenting on our page. It makes us feel special and that we have friends. Things are going really well. I hope you are having fun with Stella. The funny thing with the kisses is Jaxon hasn't done it for the past couple of days. Oh, well I guess.

Jordan and Ariana said...

These are hilarious! Life is HOT HOT HOT here in Queen Creek AZ, and very dusty. We're missing Provo right about now. But other than that, we love the house. It's pretty weird going to a regular family ward after a studen/married ward like ours. Everyone keeps telling me to be ready to be a bishop in a couple of years. (The bishops are pretty young here.) Anyway, all is well. Get Stella a squeeze for us.

Alisa Frakes said...

Age, your new look is AWESOME! I love it!

mj said...

cutest background ever! it is just one of the templates??? so after your comment on my blog about elinor dashwood, i decided to rent the movie because i hadn't seen it in years. she kind of is a lot like me! hahaha. thanks for the note. hope you're doing well!