So I know that it has been forever since I posted last, but since it is late I can't take time to do more than this. These are all a couple weeks old, but thats the best I can do for now. Descriptions of pictures in order: Stella loving a smoothie and you can see her cute bottom teeth.Alisa and Stella sharing their smoothie.
Stella and I when we matched for church one Sunday. I swear it wasn't planned!
And Stella playing in one of the many boxes waiting to be filled before our move!



3 comments:
so cute...and where are you guys moving???
Ethan sends Stella a big kiss! oh, wait! he was the one pushing her away when she tried to kiss him! Well, he'd share his foot with her any time! She is sooo cute!
Oh she is soooo cute! I LOVE Stella and i LOVE smoothies!:)This background is really cute! did you get it with all the regular ones because i dont remember seeing this one with them?
♥♥Suzie
Post a Comment