This was one of the first warm days outside, so Stella and a few of our neighbors spent some time playing outside.This first one is of Stella sitting with two boys that live in our building. Sam (in yellow) is two months older than Stella and Jaxon is a month older.

Stella was super cute and very happy to smile for pictures!

This is actually a doll stroller, but it is the perfect size for babies and little kids to push around. Jaxon was pushing Stella, but started to get distracted before I could get a picture.

Stella was loving the stroller and knew she was looking pretty cute, so we had to take more pictures!

This one is obviously not outside, and I know we have tons of Stella looking cute in her high chair, but did you notice her cute pigtails? And she poses so cute, doesn't she?
2 comments:
That's the first time I've seen the pigtails! Too funny!
And, it appears Stella is the belle of the ball - er, neighborhood. Always pretty in pink! I wonder when she will start looking at the pictures and telling people how cute she is... Beware the day!Love you - love her.
Yomama
Post a Comment